Solid advice on how to compose a great thesis of a research paper about Emily Dickinson
To write about the life of other people is difficult, as you never know what actually happened. Emily Dickinson is one of the greatest poets in the history, that is why you have to make a great thesis in your research paper to honor her talent. If you don’t know much about what you should do, here’s some solid advice that will be a great help:
- Think outside the box. It is not enough to make a good research paper thesis; you have to be sure that you have a very interesting topic to work with. Many of your students will simply write about her life, but why don’t you focus on one single aspect only and build your thesis around it. For example, was Emily a feminist?
- Keep it short. If you search for research paper thesis help online, you will find hundreds of great examples of research papers and they all have one thing in common: they are short, but concise. It is good to limit yourself to a few lines, not more than one paragraph. Remember that it only has to be the main statement that you will try to prove in the rest of your research paper.
- Don’t invent something for the sake of impressing others.Sure, it is recommended to be creative, but this does not mean that you have to come up with an extraordinary fact that you can’t prove. Find some professional literary research paper thesis and see how other students created their assignment. Besides, there are so many facts related to the life and the art of Emily Dickinson, that you have enough options already.
- Mention at least one of her poems. In this way you will not only show to your teacher that you read her art, but you will also make your composition more interesting for your colleagues. If you focus your thesis on a single poem you have a bigger chance to finish your research paper in a good and fast way.
- Don’t use complicated words. If you want to explain something or give a definition, do it in the body of the research paper. The thesis needs to be easy to understand by everyone. Apart from this, you have to make sure that it is exciting enough to challenge the others to read your assignment.